The Reentry and Integration Division’s Website for Work initiative is a groundbreaking program. Website for Work provides a vital link to connect qualified discharged offenders, statewide, with employers in need of a skilled worker based on education, vocational training, certifications, and work experience. Register today to receive a closely matched employee for your workforce needs.
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the online Employer Registration form.
- A TDCJ staff member will contact you to confirm that you want to participate.
- Search our database for potential employees.
- TDCJ staff will regularly scan our databases for parolees matching your needs.
- When a match is found, we will contact you to initiate the hiring process.
In the Spotlight
Want To Meet With A Large Number Of Candidates?