The Reentry and Integration Division’s Website for Work initiative is a groundbreaking program connecting qualified ex-offenders, statewide, with employers in need of a skilled worker based on education, vocational training, certifications, and work experience. Register today to receive a closely matched employee for your workforce needs.
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the online Employer Registration form.
- A TDCJ staff member will contact you to confirm that you want to participate.
- Search our database for potential employees.
- TDCJ staff will regularly scan our databases for parolees matching your needs.
- When a match is found, we will contact you to initiate the hiring process.
In the Spotlight
BEYOND THE WALLS
Find out more about our programs through testimonials, videos and other information on our “Beyond the Walls” initiative.
EMPLOYERS – HELP US, HELP YOU!
We would love to hear from you! Take this quick survey here!
Want To Meet With A Large Number Of Candidates?